Nowadays, the number of clinics and companies offering laser eye surgery is huge, so it can be difficult to decide which one to go with. You should research the options on offer thoroughly and then arrange to have a consultation with any companies or surgeons that interest you; most consultations are offered without a fee, so you should make the most of this opportunity. Discuss the procedure with your surgeon and weight up the costs, waiting lists and how you feel about each one before making your decision. You can also read testimonials and reviews online and ask any friends, relatives and colleagues that have had the surgery, for recommendations.
Guide to Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser eye surgery intro
- Alternative treatments to laser eye surgery
- Who can benefit from laser eye surgery?
- How do I know which surgeon or clinic to choose?
- How much does laser eye surgery cost?
- Is laser eye surgery painful?
- When can I play sport and drive after laser eye surgery?
- What precautions should I take after surgery?
- Why have laser eye surgery?
- How long does the laser eye surgery procedure last?
- How long does recovery from laser eye surgery take?
- How long do the results of laser eye surgery last?
- What are the risks involved with laser eye surgery?
- Is laser eye surgery safe?
- Can I have both eyes done on the same day?
- Is laser eye surgery suitable for everyone?
- Types of laser eye surgery treatment