Laser eye surgery is a revolutionary means of correcting vision; it can dramatically change the way people live their lives. As a relatively new treatment, the long-term effects are still a concern for many patients; however, patients who underwent surgery 20 years ago are still benefitting from the procedure and since then, techniques and treatments have evolved considerably. Today, laser eye surgery is more widely available and affordable than ever before; in just a few hours a person�s life can be changed forever, without any pain and without the hefty price tag which accompanied the treatment in decades gone by.
Guide to Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser eye surgery intro
- Alternative treatments to laser eye surgery
- Who can benefit from laser eye surgery?
- How do I know which surgeon or clinic to choose?
- How much does laser eye surgery cost?
- Is laser eye surgery painful?
- When can I play sport and drive after laser eye surgery?
- What precautions should I take after surgery?
- Why have laser eye surgery?
- How long does the laser eye surgery procedure last?
- How long does recovery from laser eye surgery take?
- How long do the results of laser eye surgery last?
- What are the risks involved with laser eye surgery?
- Is laser eye surgery safe?
- Can I have both eyes done on the same day?
- Is laser eye surgery suitable for everyone?
- Types of laser eye surgery treatment